[linux-audio-user] M-Audio Delta cards help?

October extremecs at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 21:32:39 EDT 2005

Finally decided to swap out my SB Live! Platinum for
an M-Audio Delta 44.

The hardware installation is no problem as I built
this machine myself in the first place...  It's more
the software.  I'm running Demudi 1.2.1 and am
wondering what sort of hoops I might have to jump
through to get the proper drivers up and running.
Will it be as simple as powering down, swapping cards,
powering back up and seeing it autodetected?

Any tricks, tips, things to look out for?

Also I remember reading about some sort of mixer
specifically for these cards but can't seem to find
it.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks in advance!

Jon Hoskins

In a world without walls who needs gates or windows?

                               --unknown