[linux-audio-user] A couple of questions

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Apr 2 16:54:18 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 22:08 +0200, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> > You shouldn't throw these out without saying where they are.  I'm
> > assuming this is some Gnome thing in some menu somewhere.
>
> if it really is Gnome dependent, I insist in my thesis that
> configuration tools should be distro and desktop independent and I'd
> like to quote your signature:

    I agree.  I see too many posts on this and other lists that have
"simple" instructions for setting up this or that and they all depend on
a specific desktop environment.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744