[linux-audio-user] Spring Clean

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Mon Apr 3 18:30:31 EDT 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 20:56, Folderol wrote:
> Well after some thought I decided to give my website a tidy up. Also
> investigating ogg, mp3 etc. players and converters I realised there is
> more out there than I thought. With that in mind I have begun the
> oggification of my music, and just put a link to information for my
> friends who use a 'different' OS - not that anyone here will need it!
>
> In the process I've made a few tweaks (I can never resist the urge to
> fiddle) and there are some new tracks as well. Some are just musical
> 'toys' others, such as 'Dreamer' more serious - if that's the right
> word. There *shouldn't* be any problems with the site. If there are
> please let me know.
>
> As usual the website is http://www.folderol.ukfsn.org
>
> Enjoy.

Hi Folderol. Thanks for the .oggs. There was an ogg player for Windoze that
turned up  on a list a bit back. http://coolplayer.sourceforge.net  I DL'd it
but havn't tried it, as I hardly use XP or ME these days. It may be worth
putting the link to it on your site, for the sake of the Windows folks.
Nigel.