[linux-audio-user] Hi all!

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Thu Apr 13 12:36:37 EDT 2006

You'd be able to recording 8 channels simultaneously without a problem;
which is the # of channels your sound card limits you to. You can add
another ice1712 and have 16 (I use this setup).

The processor and memory should suffice for some good stuff, like Ardour
recording + Hydrogen (drum sampler) + LinuxSampler (maybe a piano sample)...