[linux-audio-user] alsa client numbering

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:22:38 EDT 2006

Clemens Ladisch wrote:

> The USB port numbers to not match.

I'm not sure, but this might simply be me switching the soundcard cable
with the hub connected to the usb keys. Sorry about that...

> The kernel did not enable the MK-449C.
> I don't know why, try asking on the linux-usb-users list.

Well spotted! I might ask on the linux-usb-users.

>>[drm:radeon_cp_init] *ERROR* radeon_cp_init called without lock held
>

> Load the agpgart module and your chipset-specific AGP bridge module
> before starting X.

Hmm. Need to look into that.

Thanks for taking the time to answer this!

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk