[linux-audio-user] New sound card problems - getting longer - Pah!

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Apr 20 19:48:15 EDT 2006

On Friday 21 April 2006 00:24, Nigel Henry was like:
> I doubt whether this is installable from the Debian stable repo onto your
> Demudi install, but anyway, here's the URL for /etc/apt/sources.list
> deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free

Huh? Why ever not?

If you are using A/DeMuDi-1.2.1 install from sarge/stable repo
If you are using A/DeMuDi-1.3.x install from etch/testing repo

I have been using Openbox + fbpanel + ROX from Debian with DeMuDi for the last
three years. Seeing as how DeMuDi is simply a customised way of installing
Debian for audio use, I would be highly surprised if it does not work. I had
better write this custom desktop HOWTO that I have been meaning to do for
ages. Folderol, please let us know how you get on with this.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim