[linux-audio-user] realtime problems

Michael Pacey michael at wd21.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 08:36:24 EDT 2006

bubar said:
> with a 250hz, launch rosegarden from term-emulator, and see RG complains
> about
> clock. there is another option in kernel config to ""bypass"" , to
> ""help""
> with a 250hz clock, but RG complains ever.)

I had this error with Rosegarden and rebuilt my kernel with HZ=1000.
Rosegarden still complains. What could I be doing wrong?

uname -a indicates I am running the newly built kernel, and I've checked
my .config to prove I saved the setting. Maybe there is a way to query the
running kernel for the value of HZ?

--
Michael Pacey