[linux-audio-user] New Track

Chris Reisor creisor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:20:02 EDT 2006

I'm not one of those really technical guys, so I can't give you that
kind of help, but I really liked the track.  It schewed a bit techno
for my taste, but I liked it just the same (particularly the
trip-hoppy intro).  Great drums and it doesn' t overstay its welcome.

As for the piano, I think if you just found a better sample it could
sound fine.  I like the idea of it, but the sample itself is a bit
harsh and tinny.  A warmer sound would fix it.