[linux-audio-user] OT - O'Reilly article on Pandora Music Service

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu Aug 17 19:51:41 EDT 2006

michael at michaelshiloh.com wrote:
> congratulations, brad.
>
> what is pandora's linux story?
What do you mean? Do you mean what is the "Linux Audio" connection?
While, I did state it is a bit off topic, they do use Linux in the
backend to serve audio. You can read more about it on page 3.
Other than that, the only relation to Linux Audio is the music aspect. I
thought others on this ml might be interested in the "behind the scenes"
aspect.
And, if anyone hasn't heard of Pandora, or any music-recommendation
services for that matter - not limited to Pandora, you might check them out.

brad