[linux-audio-user] Terratec SixPack 5.1

Novensiles divi Flamen noven at sincorp.org
Mon Aug 28 04:26:49 EDT 2006

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Terratec SixPack 5.1 card
under linux. I'm in the process of assessing an organisation shift to linux,
and one of the few concerns is the audio production suite. Does this card
work well under linux?

I've found conflicting reports online, as some users claim the record funtion
doesn't work. Obviously this is a critical feature. I'll be doing a test
using Agnula sometime next week, but a heads up on any experiences / issues
would be appreciated.

- Noven