[linux-audio-user] MIDI connections in MusE?

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 04:52:48 EDT 2006

Hello yonatan,

Monday, August 28, 2006, 8:37:12 AM, you wrote:
y>  - However, even when I start more than one syntheisizer (e.g. multiple
y> instances of fst), I am still left with only the 1 MIDI port (the "through
y> port 0") in MusE's MIDI connections.  So no matter how many tracks I add,
y> they each must use the same "through port 0", and I can't find a way to
y> distinguish between them in qjackctl and route each track to a different
y> synthesizer.

y> Any help would be appreciated to correct my error . . .

I guess you should let your synths listen to different MIDI-channels;
you should be able to set these in Muse and in your software synths.

sincerely,
Marije