[linux-audio-user] Delta 44

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Sat Dec 9 14:02:23 EST 2006

Hi all!
I've just bough a Delta 44 but I can't run it.
I've installed it properly, and the modules get loaded. But I'm scratching my
head as I cannot get Jack to work with it.
The message is

apparent rate = 48000
creating alsa driver ... hw:2,0|hw:2,0|128|2|48000|4|4|nomon|swmeter|-|32bit
control device hw:2
configuring for 48000Hz, period = 128 frames, buffer = 2 periods
ALSA: final selected sample format for capture: 32bit little-endian
ALSA: cannot set channel count to 4 for capture
ALSA: cannot configure capture channel
cannot load driver module alsa

and I get errors with every channel count number, sample rates, etc.
I've a SBLive installed, which takes hw:0.
Did someone of you incurred in the same problem and found a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Carotinho