[linux-audio-user] Software suitable for children

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Sun Dec 10 17:09:37 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-10 at 13:02 -0500, lanas wrote:
> Is it just me, but we starting to see splits in Linux world ?  I mean,
> these guys for Jokosher have installation notes for Ubuntu, period.
> They did not bother trying other major distros to provide adjustments
> and installation notes for, say, Fedora, Mandriva, SuSE.

I'm sure the documentation is available for the distributions the author
of the docs is using. There's really nothing more sinister than that
going on, I'm sure.

And nowadays, most people don't really need installation documentation.
You can just say "open your distributions package manager and select
install [insert name of application]"

 Sampo