[linux-audio-user] Re: Attracting more Linux audio developers

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Wed Dec 13 15:36:04 EST 2006

I had this weird experience a week ago,,,  I was compiling a sound application
and it over wrote a part of my libc in some way and caused my xmms that I
used to play old radio shows on my second audio card to fail...  I didn't
notice it until I tried to use xmms the other day... now I got to figure out
which one did the deed...  that should be great fun <heh>

awww well... all in a days work <heh>

vince