[linux-audio-user] Re: Attracting more Linux audio developers

Rob lau at kudla.org
Fri Dec 15 02:15:27 EST 2006

On Friday 15 December 2006 01:44, Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:
> And the question then is, will wikipedia allow us to create
> all these sub-categories? (linux-audio-Demos,
> linux-audio-digital-dj, and so on.)

I think that if we replicated the level of detail from Dave's
pages, our stuff would get tossed out faster than you can
say "AFD: Delete, Not Notable".

While wikis do have issues with the balance between ease of
editing and maintainability in the face of a spammer army, I
think having a dedicated Linux Audio wiki is absolutely called
for.

Rob