[linux-audio-user] Re: Attracting more Linux audio developers

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Fri Dec 15 14:57:32 EST 2006

"Ivica Ico Bukvic" <ico at vt.edu> writes:

> we agree?

No;).

As long as there is no solution to combine not registering and
registering, there will at least be two wikis'.

I'm sure there is a solution to this and I can see it, but I don't
know if there are any implementations of such features:

An entry into the wiki for approved revisions by "maintainers" (people
who register) and an entry for those of us that believe that a wiki
should be free. That way, "maintainers" could sequentially approve
revisions.

We also still don't agree if we should have a combined effort on
wikipedia;) and this is a real problem, cause wikipedia will always be
there.

Wikipedia might not be the best solution, I agree, but if we don't use
it, there will probably be a split, now 4, but minimal 3:

Wikipedia, Fugal and the LAD wiki.

I honestly don't know the solution, but I guess those who start doing
something will determine the outcome.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m