[linux-audio-user] [ANN] yet another linux sound wiki.

Rob lau at kudla.org
Fri Dec 15 16:31:39 EST 2006

On Friday 15 December 2006 07:16, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:
> Ketil Thorgersen <linuxuadio at rytmisk.net> writes:
> > Mm - I have to agree on this one unfortunately! I have been
> > at a fair number of wikis, and they always seem confusing to
> > me - and ugly. Despite the good effort my personal
> Layout/outlook is matter of theme, a feature mature wiki
> engines support.

However, layout of the content across the entire wiki is an
organizational issue, not an engine issue.  No wiki (or
probably, any other CMS) will automatically organize your
information in a way that makes sense to someone who's not
already familiar with it.  That's up to the authors and editors,
and the democratic nature of a wiki means your information
design can drift pretty quickly.

Rob