[linux-audio-user] qjackctl patchbay - individual ports of a client?

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 20:20:44 EST 2006

On 12/17/06, Larry Troxler <lt at westnet.com> wrote:
> It seems that the qjackctl patchbay only works with clients as a whole -
> you cannot selectively connect individual ports within a client. I'd
> just like to verify that this is really true.

Not true.  In the QJC connections window, if you click on the (+) next
to a client, it will expand a display of all its input or output ports.  These
can be connected or disconnected individually.

> If the connections in the "Connections" dialog were saved as a
> configuration file, that would help, but I think that this is not the case.

The QJC patchbay may be able to do what you want.  Perhaps others
can explain how, I am not up on its use.
--
 joq