[linux-audio-user] [OT] Getting Nvidia drivers to work with CCRMA

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Wed Dec 20 20:00:35 EST 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:17:41 -0800
Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU> écrivait:

> For radeon chipsets <= 9250 [...]

Sticking to the subject line, what's the recommended procedure to use
the Nvidia driver with CCRMA ?  I tried once several months ago,
following the advice ona  web site (whose URL I do not have now) and
ended up re-installing the whole system (Fedora + CCRMA) since I ended
up with somethign vrey wrong in the graphics display.

Thanks,
Al