[linux-audio-user] Synchronize Tutka and Ardour

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 22 14:29:01 EST 2006

Hi!

I want to record something I tracked with Tutka, but I'm unable to synchronize
it with Ardour! With "Sync to JACK" Tutka crashes, while I don't know how to
tweak the various midi options in order to get it MIDI-synced with Ardour,
both with Ardour as a master or as a slave. Besides I have to admit that I
don't know really well the subject of midi sync:)

Any suggestion is welcomed:)

Byez!

Carotinho