[linux-audio-user] Carlo's vision, was Re: Attracting more Linux audio developers

Leonard Ritter contact at leonard-ritter.com
Sat Dec 23 15:01:38 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 14:48 -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> By the early 1990s I felt trapped by design decisions
> that simply cut out my accustomed work methods, and discovering Linux
> was like finding a new home world.

and through linux, i learned that my frustrations with the task of
programming were deeply rooted in the platforms design.

> It's pretty easy to parody Carlo's plea. That's okay, I think Leonard
> was having fun, his reply brought a smile to my face, and it reminded me
> that "If men did not laugh at it, it would not be the Tao".

i was merely trying to appreciate his writing truthfully. to simply
agree with it would not suffice. :)

> Peace out, and a happy holiday season to everyone.

the same to you and everyone, and especially you, carlo. i sent your
posting around. i believe that it sums up pretty well why i'm doing what
i'm doing.

--
Leonard Ritter

-- Freelance Art & Logic