[linux-audio-user] Things people do to look cool

Nick Scheer nscheer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 22:02:17 EST 2006

Whoah. Have you considered switching to decaf?

;)

Seriously, I make music on Linux because I like Linux/FOSS, and I like
to make music. I also love having access to great FREE tools, even if
I have to work a little harder to put it all together.

I personally don't feel that the tools used to create are all that
relevant to someone listening to the finished product.

Regards,

--Nick