[linux-audio-user] Re: Things people do to look cool

David Causse nomoa at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 24 09:20:05 EST 2006

On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 07:02:17PM -0800, Nick Scheer wrote:
> Whoah. Have you considered switching to decaf?
>
> ;)
>
> Seriously, I make music on Linux because I like Linux/FOSS, and I like
> to make music. I also love having access to great FREE tools, even if
> I have to work a little harder to put it all together.
>
> I personally don't feel that the tools used to create are all that
> relevant to someone listening to the finished product.

Try to see the question with another point of view.
The tools you use to make your music affect the way you make it, so
affect your music.
You can't analyse all the parameters that affect your spirit, just be
conscious the you are not a numeric working machine and not close like
a chip to your envirronment.

my 2 bits