[linux-audio-user] Re: move LAU to a forum?

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Sun Dec 24 13:19:41 EST 2006

I like forums, which is why I access LAU through gmane, which lets me
read it in my newsreader or over its web interface.

With GMANE in place I think we can leave things the way they are to keep
all the subtle advantages mailing lists have due to subtle benefits like
compatibility with old and obscure hardware, etc, but what we could do
is to emphasize that GMANE and especially its web interface is a good
option and maybe put a small newbie tutorial on how to use GMANE on the
linuxaudio.org or linuxsound.org pages.