[linux-audio-user] Re: some LilyPond work

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 10:00:59 EST 2006

Arnold Krille wrote:

>Ah, so I misunderstood you: I thought recent flu + lilypondhacking =
>written recently...

:)

The pieces have been laying around, waiting for some motivation. I
needed to update some material on LP, the time seemed appropriate, and I
finally got into the work.

I've added more fingerings, and I tried to add string numbers but it
doesn't seem to work in 2.6.3. I'd like to know how to re-position the
fingering indicators, some of them run into the phrase curves.

Best,

dp