[linux-audio-user] some LilyPond work

M P Smoak smoak at mis.net
Wed Feb 1 14:55:51 EST 2006

Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
>   Recently I had a 2-day struggle with the flu, so I took advantage
> of the down-time and dug into LilyPond 2.6.3 (Demudi 1.3.0rc1). The
> results have been placed here:
>
>     http://linux-sound.org/dlp-music-lilypond/

Nice work, Dave.  Like having the lp, pdf and mid files all there
together.  I enjoyed all three tunes and, just for fun, used audacity
to make ogg files of each.  Prelude moves a bit too quick for me to
read or play. (What is MM for it?)  But I used alsaplayer to cut the
tempo in half (drops it an octave); maybe I can chase it there.

Noticed that the mid files didn't come via LP; how did you create the
mids?  Also do you have ogg files of you playing them?

Again thanks for tunes, the charts and the mids.

Marv