[linux-audio-user] Re: on kernel and low-latency

emanuele ..:: www.rumoridifondo.com ::.. emanuele at rumoridifondo.com
Fri Feb 10 04:36:21 EST 2006

thanks to lee, lars & flo.

what are exatcly the role of realtime, commoncap (which is used by
realtime, i saw with lsmod) and capability?

i'm writing an how to on how configure a daw with mandriva linux
(www.rumoridifondo.com/progetto_mdaw) and i will be really interested on
the theme.
about this, i will appreciate a collaboration of someone who will wants
to do a good translation of my project from italian to english.

bye
emanuele