[linux-audio-user] More music

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Fri Feb 10 14:11:09 EST 2006

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:50:54 +0100
Nigel Henry <cave.dnb at tiscali.fr> wrote:

> On Sunday 05 February 2006 21:14, Folderol wrote:
> > OK, I guess it's put-up or shut-up time.
> >
> > I've put a couple of tracks on www.folderol.ukfsn.org They are quite
> > different to what I've seen on here. I hope you like them.
> >
> > I'll put more on when either I get a decent soundcard or can change the
> > instruments to use ZynAddSubFX voices.
>
> Hi Folderol. I too prefer your originals. I found them quite relaxing to
> listen to, and makes a change to the Trance, Drum n Bass, etc, that I
> normally listen to. Nigel.

I'm glad you like the contrast. I also like to listen to music that
isn't in my 'preferred' category. I find it makes refreshing change
and widens your horizons. In fact, I don't think there is any musical
style I cannot listen to at all.

I am very encouraged by all these comments, and have converted two
more pieces to use ZynAddSubFX and put them on my site
(www.folderol.ukfsn.org). These are Sleepy Hollow, and Night Wind.

I hope you like them.