[linux-audio-user] música,music,muzik,musique....

Carlos Pino pinojazz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:00:04 EST 2006

Paul Davis wrote:

>On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 00:43 +0100, Carlos Pino wrote:
>

>> http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pinojazz/after_the_pain.ogg
>>

>i am not much of a fan of this style of music but all i can say is
>"wow!" its hard to believe that you did this with the tools listed, but
>since there is no reason to disbelieve you, congratulations.

  Believe me Paul,all that stuff was made with your wonderfull ardour
0.99,synced througt your greate jackd with the big muse and the fabolus
hydrogen plus seq24 were I did the

> this is a
>poster child for several aspects of linux audio. is that a real guitar
>playing lead + rythmn ?

   yes,two diferents guitars,the rythmn is a Cort Matt Murphy model,and
the solo is a beatiful Ibanez  PM-100 (Pat Metheny signature ),recorded
in  a terratec dmx6 fire (ice1712) with  Behringer V-Amp2.
   Some parts of the sequence were made with a Roland GK3-A attached to
the Ibanez guitar.

   the mixing procces is not my speciality ,I'm just a musician that
loves the freedom.

   I only have thankfulness words for all of you.

>--p

   Saludos.

 --Carlos.