[linux-audio-user] música,music,muzik,musique....

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Feb 11 03:00:28 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 02:00 +0100, Carlos Pino wrote:
> Paul Davis wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 00:43 +0100, Carlos Pino wrote:
> >

> >> http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pinojazz/after_the_pain.ogg
> >>

> >i am not much of a fan of this style of music but all i can say is
> >"wow!" its hard to believe that you did this with the tools listed, but
> >since there is no reason to disbelieve you, congratulations.
> >
>   Believe me Paul,all that stuff was made with your wonderfull ardour
> 0.99,synced througt your greate jackd with the big muse and the fabolus
> hydrogen plus seq24 were I did the
>
> > this is a
> >poster child for several aspects of linux audio. is that a real guitar
> >playing lead + rythmn ?
> >

>    yes,two diferents guitars,the rythmn is a Cort Matt Murphy model,and
> the solo is a beatiful Ibanez  PM-100 (Pat Metheny signature ),recorded
> in  a terratec dmx6 fire (ice1712) with  Behringer V-Amp2.
>    Some parts of the sequence were made with a Roland GK3-A attached to
> the Ibanez guitar.
>
>    the mixing procces is not my speciality ,I'm just a musician that
> loves the freedom.

    Unlike Paul I *am* a fan of this style of music.  This is really
great!  All I can say is - Russ Freeman had better watch his back ;-)

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744