[linux-audio-user] [OT] Guitar amp

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 23:38:53 EST 2006

Have you looked at Behringer amps?  I have a GX212
Ultra Twin with headphone out, effects send/receive,
tape in/tape out, line in/line out, and even a switch
to disconnect the speakers.

Also, take a look at the Behringer V-Amp Pro.  In
addition to a headphone jack, it has line, digital,
and balanced outputs to feed into an amp, computer, or
directly into a mixer.