[linux-audio-user] [OT] Guitar amp

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Fri Feb 17 23:49:49 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 20:38 -0800, Sean Edwards wrote:
> Have you looked at Behringer amps?  I have a GX212
> Ultra Twin with headphone out, effects send/receive,
> tape in/tape out, line in/line out, and even a switch
> to disconnect the speakers.
>
> Also, take a look at the Behringer V-Amp Pro.  In
> addition to a headphone jack, it has line, digital,
> and balanced outputs to feed into an amp, computer, or
> directly into a mixer.

What it is a copy of? ;-)

Seriously, I'm not knocking Behringer, but a friend who's very
knowledgeable about gear told me all their stuff is basically knockoffs,
and the end result is sometimes great, sometimes iffy,

Anyway I was looking for something with 1 12" - I think a 2x12 is a
little big for this place.

Lee