[linux-audio-user] [OT] Guitar amp

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sat Feb 18 14:38:10 EST 2006

On Saturday 18 February 2006 07:09, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 21:41 -0800, Russell Hanaghan wrote:
> > Hope this helps?
>
> Bwahahha, check this out:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Twin-style-Music-Man-RD-210-RD210-amp-amplifier_
>W0QQitemZ7391171392QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> Man, that's a nice amp... I'm afarid it's too loud for me.  The seller's
> bizarre rant at the end is priceless...
>
> Lee

Hi Lee. He sounded like a used car salesman until the last paragraph, and then
turned into Mr Angry. All the same, it seems like a nice amp. See. You really
have to move. Somewhere with no neighbors. Somewhere nice and quiet, until
you start playing that is. The Ozarks perhaps? Perhaps not. How fars Philly
from Kentucky? Oh! Damn! There's no electricity. Oh well. Back to the
acoustic guitar. Just a bit of harmless fun on a Saturday afternoon in
Northern France.

Hope you find a nice amp. All the best. Nigel.