[linux-audio-user] [OT] Guitar amp

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Feb 18 16:22:59 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 14:11 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 19:54 +0100, Cesare Marilungo wrote:
> > >    Ah, free speech.  Ain't it grand ;-)
> > >

> > Where?
> >
> > In the US?
>
> Yep, that's the beauty of free speech, you're free make an ass of
> yourself by saying that people in other countries don't deserve it.
>
> If not for free speech, how would you know who's an idiot?

    My point exactly ;-)

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744