[linux-audio-user] Obituary for Pete Bessman

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at gazuga.net
Mon Feb 20 00:11:24 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 20:29 -0800, Florin Andrei wrote:
> Dude, WTF? You gave me a nice unrequested adrenaline jolt. I hate you.
> Grrrr...

Yeah, I'm a bastard.  Recurring them, y'know?

> By the way, nice music. But it has a way to go before it gets better
> than "Fighting for" ;-)

It has a lot of length to go, that's for sure.  I still can't believe
people like the old version of fighting for.  The new version decimates
it wholly.  If you thought my little prank gave you an adrenaline jolt,
you ain't seen nothin' yet.

--
Pete Bessman
http://gazuga.net