[linux-audio-user] Obituary for Pete Bessman

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Mon Feb 20 00:21:55 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 00:11 -0500, Pete Bessman wrote:
> If you thought my little prank gave you an adrenaline jolt,
> you ain't seen nothin' yet.

I remember reading about someone who faked his own death a while back,
it was brilliant.  He was staying at a hotel on the beach in Florida,
and told someone at the hotel he was "going for a swim".  He left his
stuff on the beach and swam out into the ocean and down the beach to
another hotel where he had a change of clothes and a car waiting.  It
totally worked, everyone just though he drowned (he later surfaced
voluntarily IIRC)...

Lee