[linux-audio-user] Compiling latest and greatest muse

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Tue Feb 21 10:55:18 EST 2006

1. Configure does not "find" fst. Fst1.6 would not compile. I got fst1.7 and
this compiled but the make has no install. I suppose I could place the
resultant .so somewhere and make my own pkconfig file for it. This is how I
got it to "find" libsndfile which lacked such a file :-)

2. All kinds of missing .h files in $KDEDIR/include !!. These are all in sonik
so I copied them to there.

3. Finally dies in muse's citem.cpp with undefined selected, setselected
methods in class Part. (from soniK)