[linux-audio-user] Re: favorite window Manager for making music?

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Feb 21 14:12:17 EST 2006

> Lee Revell wrote:
> > On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 11:45 +0000, Martin Habets wrote:
> >
> >> I see 'properly written' and 'should'...
> >> well in real life problems do happen. I you run into problems, run
> >> the latencytest from ALSA to figure out where the problem is on your
> >> system.
> >>

> > My point is FIX THE APPS rather than endlessly discuss the "fastest WM
> > for audio" on this list!  Christ, it's like a bunch of ricers who think
> > putting spoilers on their Honda will make it a race car!
> > Lee

    Personally I prefer the Maxwell House Coffee can tail pipes.  Makes
'em sound like a sick chain saw ;-)

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744