[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Bristol Audio synthesiser emulation

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Mon Feb 27 10:54:37 EST 2006

> Did i already answer? No Jack support yet, but is high on the list of
> requests.

So what was one poster doing with jackstart ./startBristol ??

Choosing -alsa, the program comes up fine. I am having trouble getting input
to it from my usb keyboard  -middev /dev/midi1 (this is the one that gives
data if I simply cat it). Not much fun to click the "Moog" keyboard with the
mouse.

Anyway, once it works with jack, one connects things at will if need be using
qjackctl or the patchbay or whatever one has.