[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Bristol Audio synthesiser emulation

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:20:32 EST 2006

On 2/27/06, David Baron <d_baron at 012.net.il> wrote:
> > Did i already answer? No Jack support yet, but is high on the list of
> > requests.
>
> So what was one poster doing with jackstart ./startBristol ??

Thats jacklaunch, not jackstart. It's a simple wrapper for oss apps to
reroute their inputs and outputs to jack. (It also works well with
ReBorn) I was able to get it running with jack, but I had to edit the
startBristol script and put it in front of bristolengine. Actually
using bristol with jack was the only way I could get it to run. I
couldn't get it to use oss or alsa without segfaulting.

-Reuben