[linux-audio-user] anybody using seq24 for live performances?

charles thorley charlesthump at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 15:50:22 EST 2006

thanks dave!  i read your article in linuxjournal
about seq24, which was one of the things that got me
interested in it.  i'm hoping to get in touch with
some people who have been using it for playing out,
but even in the absence of feedback like that, i'm
leaning towards seq24 right now (as opposed to a
hardware sequencer).

i read a comment...

http://unit-e.cc/knowledge/index.php?id=MidiSequencers

...that suggested that it's lacking as a drumseq.  i'm
not sure what would make it better for
bass/melody/etc. than drums (as the writer suggests) -
any thoughts on the matter?

-c