[linux-audio-user] Debian 2.6.14 alsa problems

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Wed Jan 4 17:33:03 EST 2006

>>>>> "th" == tim hall <tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk> writes:

    th> I find http://alsa.opensrc.org/aadebug to be a useful source
    th> of diagnostic info (you can always snip the modprobe conf
    th> section). I suspect most posters to this list aren't intending
    th> to make formal bug reports, however, if we make a habit of
    th> including this information in a familiar format it makes it
    th> easier for everyone to zero in on each particular case and may
    th> provide useful incidental information.

One reason it doesn't look like people do that very often is that it's
real easy to run over the list limit when you attach a couple of files
of debugging output.  Would it maybe make sense to up that limit a
bit?

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011