[linux-audio-user] Music material - Gnomes

Steve D groups at xscd.com
Wed Jan 11 16:23:06 EST 2006

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 10:08:14PM +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> So I made a pure percussion track for Steve D - but also everyone else,
> who would like to use it as basement or for cutting up :)
> Full mix with a little reverb:
> http://ccmixter.org/people/thorwil/thorwil_-_Gnomes_full_percussion_track.ogg
--- ---

Thank you so much Thorsten. I'm going to enjoy playing around with
this great track and seeing what I can come up with to accompany it. I
hope that some others will do the same. It would be interesting to hear
a variety of approaches to using the same source material.

best wishes,

Steve
New Mexico, US
History from a 10 year old: "The nineteenth century was a time
of a great many thoughts and inventions.  People stopped
reproducing by hand and and started reproducing by machine.  The
invention of the steamboat caused a network of rivers to spring
up."