[linux-audio-user] virmidi and 2.6.14 (Demudi)
clemens at ladisch.de
Thu Jan 19 07:49:57 EST 2006
Dave Phillips wrote:
> Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> >What are you actually trying to do?
> >From where to where to you want MIDI messages to be routed?
> Dosemu [...]
Case 1: sending from Dosemu to an ALSA program:
- tell Dosemu to write to /dev/midi02;
- run "aseqdump" (or any other program);
- run "aconnect 80:0 aseqdump";
- data sent by a DOS program will be received by aseqdump.
Case 2: sending from an ALSA program to Dosemu:
- tell Dosemu to read from /dev/midi02;
- run "aplaymidi -p 80:0 something.mid",
or "aconnect 72:0 80:0" to route your external keyboard to Dosemu.
Do these work?
More information about the Linux-audio-user