[linux-audio-user] GDay

Vaughan Famularo peppercorn at netspace.net.au
Fri Jan 20 09:36:57 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I am new to the list and new to using Linux as a an audio platform.
So far, I am 3/4 of the way through a song on Ardour and everything is
sound ing great.
I only have one problem atm

By mistake I "hid" a track in Ardour Editor. The track still shows up in
Ardour Mixer so I can change some volume settings but it has definitely
disappeared in the track editor section. I have now come to the point
where I need to do some track editing  but the track is unavailable. can
anyone tell me how to make the track reappear again please???? I really
have a problem if I have to re-record it because it's the drum track.
Any help is much appreciated

Regards

Vaughan