[linux-audio-user] snd-usb-audio; Lexicon Omega USB: "no mixer elems found"

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Fri Jan 27 11:30:59 EST 2006

Hi Christoph,

I don't feel like I need those mixer elems but when I start XMMS with
ALSA output plugin it just says in the console:

** WARNING **: alsa_setup_mixer(): Failed to find mixer element: PCM

And a popup says "Check your soundcard bla bla..."

I'd say XMMS needs that mixer more than I do as I'm better of with my
pots (-:

++

Jé