[linux-audio-user] Re: A bit of homemade music

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Fri Jan 27 15:31:25 EST 2006

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 01:02, Gavin Stevens wrote:
> >    2. Re: Re: A bit of homemade music (Steve D)
> > Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:08:02 -0700
> > From: Steve D <groups at xscd.com>
> >
> > Thank you, Gavin, and also to Ron P. and James S. for your compliments
> > and comments.
> >
> > And Gavin, I hope you post a few links to your music so that others on
> > the LAU list can hear them. ;-)
>
> Hi Steve,
>
> Here is where about half of my electronic tracks reside:
>
> http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/main/gavin_stevens/all_tracks/
>
> These tracks weren't made with Linux - they weren't even made on a
> computer as such, just using my keyboard's onboard sequencer. They date
> from 1990-1998.
>
> I now have my digital piano back at home & I shall soon have everything
> moved into our new extension at home. Then I hope to upload some of my
> classical piano music & maybe do some new electronic music, all of which
> definitely will be using Linux. I also have another album's worth of
> tracks hanging around from the 1990s that I have never finished off
> properly, so I hope to polish those up as well.
>
> Anyway, for all who are interested, the Vitaminic site has plenty to be
> going on with.
>
> Gavin.

Hi Gavin. I'm still trying to download your tracks. I keep getting directed to
a site, which sort of says."see you soon". Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Using Fedora Core 2, and Kmail which is using Konqueror for website
connection.

I really like the Rave Era, and would love to listen to what you produced
during this time. Nigel.