[linux-audio-user] CME UF7 USB & ALSA

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:03:39 EST 2006

On 1/27/06, christian bunge <ch-bunge at nord-com.net> wrote:
> All other midi controller are working.
>
> Christian

This is what I'm most interested in (other than it simply working, of
course).  I'm a big Hammond nut, and since I got VST's working on my
Linux system, I am now looking for a MIDI controller that has 9
sliders for drawbars.  Unfortunately, most controllers are plastic and
thus not suitable for being hauled around to gigs.  CME is made of
metal, which would make it perfect for this sort of use.  I've also
heard that the keyboard action is quite nice, but that's very
subjective, so we'll see.

Thanks again for the information.

--
Josh Lawrence