[linux-audio-user] don't manage to install fst

emanuele ..:: www.rumoridifondo.com ::.. emanuele at rumoridifondo.com
Fri Jan 27 18:11:27 EST 2006

i had gcc4 installed. now i've tried to install gcc3.3 but i receive the same error.... i don't understand that...

On 1/27/06, emanuele ..:: www.rumoridifondo.com ::..
<emanuele at rumoridifondo.com> wrote:

>> what does it mean "winegcc: gcc failed"?

Emanuele,

On my Ubuntu box, I had the exact same problem.  Seems that gcc-3.4 is
not installed by default, and was needed for the compilation process.
Using apt-get, I just "sudo apt-get install gcc-3.4" and my problem
was solved.

One more note regarding Ubuntu Breezy (5.10):  you will need the
build-essential package to be able to do much of anything with
compiling programs with the usual configure-make-make install.

Hope this is helpful,

Josh

--
Josh Lawrence