[linux-audio-user] Why does JACK crash on me?

Sylvain Robitaille lau at therockgarden.ca
Sun Jan 29 02:35:20 EST 2006

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, cdr wrote:

> jack crashes all the time here. zombified and such. amd64, various
> kernels, various compilers. im sure it will be stable on amd64 one day :)

Hrmmm...  AMD64 must be the relevant point, then.  I'm using (stock,
though with a custom kernel) Slackware, so though my processor is an
Athlon64, I'm effectively (I believe) using it as a 32-bit system.

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl at alcor.concordia.ca

Major in Electroacoustic Studies                  Concordia University
Faculty of Fine Arts / Music Department       Montreal, Quebec, Canada